I created Moustache Coffee Club as a passion project in summer 2013. Within 1.5 years, I’ve grown it to $150k+ in revenue. Because of this success, I actually created a platform for other entrepreneurs to create their subscription business (read about it here). I’ve received lots of inquiries by other subscription business founders – most of them asking about my data. So, in an effort to transparently help these entrepreneurs, I decided to disclose my internal data.
Moustache Coffee Club
Monthly Recurring Revenue (MRR)
Month over Month (MoM) Growth Rate:
Life Time Value (LTV) of a customer:
Average Life Time Value (LTV):
For every customer I get, I expect to have received $7.46 in their first month and by month 12, they will have given me $65.83 in total revenue. This helps me to understand how much I can spend to acquire a new customer (CPA).
I hope that helps answer some questions. Email email@example.com to request more data and I’ll update this post.
Make sure to subscribe to get our next posts on how to
- Grow your site using an affiliate program.
- Successfully track where your revenue is coming from
- Automatically calculate the life time value of your customers
- Get volume discounts on postage
- Cut costs & increase appeal by getting custom made boxes & packaging
- Much more